Total Pageviews

Friday 7 December 2012

Thanks for passing it on.

 Dear Friends
    Thanks for passing my stories at http://thekennychannel.blogspot.com on to others. Last week's readers included people from  Australia, Canada, United States, Indonesia, China, United Kingdom, Japan, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Germany, and Thailand. I occasionally get a reader or two as well  from Venezuela and Montenegro. While I have a number of the people/places/connections figured out there are still quite a number that are a mystery to me.  If you know anyone who would like to be added to my blogspot list I will need to have them send me their gmail/hotmail etc. Otherwise I also post on facebook and hope for others to pass it along. Some people have complained that it is next to impossible to leave a comment on the blogspot site. The best way to comment if you want to is through my gmail which is   mcleodkg@gmail.com     If you are already a facebook friend then that works too.  Thanks again for passing my stories along. Hope that you continue to enjoy.     Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment